(1) always choose food as close to their natural form as possible.
(2) be mindful of the food’s pathway between its origin and your plate.
(3) read labels carefully.
(4) avoid additives, flavoring, chemicals, preservatives, GMO’s, refined sugar, salt.
(5) choose organic and fair-trade over conventional products, improve your health and help the world.
(6) eat all colors of the rainbow.
(7) prepare your own meals & bring them.
(8) eat clean & drink clean.
(9) drink water, drink a lot.
(10) choose to nourish yourself, choose to eat real food.
(11) improve your health one meal at a time.
(12) EAT WHOLE GREENS.